Golden Legion
Welcome to The Golden Legion Brother clan to The Solamnic Knights and trained/training battle force on the field. We are boys or girls That Fight with a bond to strong to break. If you wish to join you are most welcome to and also learn to have proper ettiquete in these parts for we do not go around being rude to one another.

And I hope all of you have a nice day
Sir Gowe Leader of The Golden Legion
Golden Legion
Welcome to The Golden Legion Brother clan to The Solamnic Knights and trained/training battle force on the field. We are boys or girls That Fight with a bond to strong to break. If you wish to join you are most welcome to and also learn to have proper ettiquete in these parts for we do not go around being rude to one another.

And I hope all of you have a nice day
Sir Gowe Leader of The Golden Legion
Golden Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Legion

A WARBAND BATTLE CLAN that FIGHTS FOR GLORY IN MOUNT AND BLADE WARBAND

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

banned from gk server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kompressor

banned from gk server Empty
PostSubject: banned from gk server   banned from gk server Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm

hello, i was playing earlier today on your siege server and i was permanently banned due to a misunderstanding. you guys are the only decent siege server in my region, so it'd be nice if you could let me play again.

here's what happened:
a guy came up for banning on the vote. i always vote yes because you can never tell who is tking who in such a large server, it has to be honor system at some point.

i saw the same guy not moving under the ladder while we were attacking the castle (he was attack team also) and i thought he was afking.. so i chopped him in half. well, apparently he was an admin, one of your clanmates. I read in the chat scroll afterward that some guy was trying to voteban him because of anger, but i had no idea.

anyway, he banned me and now i can't play. i didn't really even get a chance to explain myself, although i could see how from a different perspective it might look like i was intentionally causing a ruckus. my bad. i just want to play warband and have a good time with no tks just like anyone else, but i get teamkilled ALL THE TIME on your server. I don't think it's so big a deal that i made a mistake, hopefully you see fit to let me play again. my character is "IRA_commander".
Back to top Go down

banned from gk server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Legion :: Barracks-
Jump to: